Amman, Petra, & Wadi Rum Package (7 Days)
See Jordan like never before with our 7-day Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, & Aqaba Package filled with ancient Jordan highlights and Roman ruins. Explore the rose-red city of Petra in Jerash, the foothills of Mt. Gilead, Ajloun, Mount Nebo, and Madaba, the Greek Church, George, and the unique coastal beauty of the Dead Sea. Hike along the Al Khubtha path, see the Siq Canyon, and discover the Roman Amphitheater and Royal Tombs. Breathe in the salty landscape of the Gulf of Aqabah and view the stunning landscape of Wadi Rum. All with comfortable accommodations, airport transfers, and guided tours.
2024 Tour Itinerary
- Day 1 - Amman Arrival and Tour
- Day 2 - Madaba, Nebo, & Dead Sea Tour
- Day 3 - Jerash, Ajloun, and Umm Qais Tour
- Day 4 - Petra Tour
- Day 5 - Wadi Rum Tour
- Day 6 - Aqabah Tour
- Day 7 - Departure
7 Days 8 Nights
City amman aqaba madaba jerash
Languages English Turkish French Spanish
Places to visit
This package includes high-quality buffet breakfasts at the hotel.
Tourists can add horseback riding to their package itinerary.
Drop off→ Baggage claim area→Meet tour guide→ Tour guide arranges you and other members to take the nearest shuttle.
Drop off→Passport check→Luggage claim→Customs inspection→Meet tour guide→Tour guide arranges you and other members to take the nearest shuttle to arrive at the hotel.
This package may contain activities that are:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not advised for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the package’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount paid will be non-refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the package’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the local time for locations included in the package. If any tour is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- All scheduled times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and restrictions.
Know Before You Go
- Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Customers are held solely responsible for their travel documents and/or visas if required.
- Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
- Travelers can pay with cash or credit card on tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic, and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- Some attractions will be closed during holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Ramadan or Thanksgiving). The arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season.
- If you are traveling with children, please inform our service team and provide information such as the age of the child to ensure that the safety seat is prepared in advance (at your own expense).
Frequently Asked Questions
It is simple to book a package. You can fill out the form given in each package listing. If you’re confused about the booking process, you can call our agents at +1-201-366-1155 or send an email to email@example.com. You will receive a prompt response describing the alternatives available to you.
Visitors may simply apply for a tourist visa in just a few clicks at https://eservices.moi.gov.jo or through the MOI mobile application and begin exploring Jordan’s unique wonders the moment they arrive.
Please consult your primary care physician or a travel doctor for any information regarding travel vaccinations. Generally, people travelling to Jordan do not get vaccinations because there are no regulatory requirements. If you require any specific vaccinations, see your doctor a month before you leave your native country.
Most hotels in Jordan have internet access which they make readily available to guests. The internet access details are usually provided by the hotel’s reception. Before using it, always check to see whether there is a fee. Most cafés and restaurants provide free internet to customers. Otherwise, internet cafés may be found in most major cities and towns.
The majority of monuments and historical sites in Jordan are open from 9:00 to 17:00.
Jordan's official currency is the Jordanian Dinar.
Most hotels in Jordan, like many others across the world, have check-in times around noon, 12, or 1 p.m. If you check in or out late at night or early in the morning, you may have to pay for an extra night to access your room without having to wait until the standard check-in time.